Sissy Goff and David Thomas present:
- "I just don't know any more options to try in terms of discipline."
- "I am afraid I lost it with my son last night."
- "How am I supposed to find time to enjoy them when we're just so busy?"
- "Most parenting books I read just leave me feeling really overwhelmed."
Being a free parent. Parent out of love and not out of fear. Spending real time--connected, engaged time with your son or daughter with no iphones, ipads, or ianything in between. These are a few of the ideas we talk about in this seminar. It is one born out of countless conversations we have had with parents over the years...conversations where they're wanting to talk about how to be more consistent, patient, connected, balanced, free...in a word more intentional with their children of all ages. This seminar is our response. In it, we give specific ideas on
- being a consistent parent
- being a patient parent
- being a connected parent
- being a balanced parent
- and, finally, what it looks like to be free.
Regardless of their age, your children look to you to help them discover who you are. This time will help you do just that. You are growing right alongside them. Our hope is that you will leave this seminar refreshed with humor, truth and grace and more confident to parent with all of the love, mercy and intentionality with which God continues to parent you. Understanding you. Understanding your child.